Havelock Place Bunglow

Governor, Hand-written Deed and Peppercorn The year was 1892 and what was known as "Ceylon" was under British rule. Governor Havelock transferred the title to the land (on which the bungalows are built), by a hand-written deed to the Havelock Building Company on the payment of Rs. 1307/- and a Peppercorn. The present owners purchased the properties in the mid 1980's and lived there. The Havelock Place Bungalow was first opened to guests in December 1999. In the city, yet miles away... They have been incredibly discreet about their presence. To the casual passer-by, the Bungalow appears to be nothing more than an old colonial home. Only a plaque with the name 'Havelock Place Bungalow' engraved on it, indicates that they are open to guests.

The year was 1892 and what was known as “Ceylon” was under British rule. Governor Havelock transferred the title to the land (on which the bungalows are built), by a hand-written deed to the Havelock Building Company on the payment of Rs. 1307/- and a Peppercorn. The present owners purchased the properties in the mid 1980’s and lived there. The Havelock Place Bungalow was first opened to guests in December 1999.

Email:- nooksandvalleys@gmail.com | Tel- +91 9930967841 | Address- Diamond Palace, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai - 400050

© 2020 proudly designed by ArtBox Global